Circle Drive Place is wonderfully unique and affordable too. It offers ownership interest in a housing unit through a Life Lease Agreement or if you prefer to rent, Rental Agreements are also available.
Whichever option you choose, Circle Drive Place offers the freedom of independent living in a place you can call be proud to call home, without the headache of property management! It spells freedom!
- Circle Drive Place offers the ultimate in care for those in retirement years, including the following amenities:
- Located on a beautiful campus with the beauty of prairie and city blending together.
- Peacefully & meticulously landscaped grounds with ample walkways and picnic areas.
- Well-illuminated grounds for safety and security.
- Interconnected with a modern, special-care home reputable for its excellent care.
- Dining Room.
- Exercise Room.
- Games Room: Pool tables, card tables, shuffle board.
- Shaw Bulk Cable
- Life Aid Emergency Response System
- Elegant atrium lobby with natural lighting.
- Atrium balconies overlook the spacious lobby from the 2nd & 3rd floors.
- Elevators provide service to every area.
- Entrance security system is in place to prevent unauthorized entry.
- Recreation and social area equipped with a kitchen for social gatherings.
- Safety – The building is designed for complete fire safety and is fully sprinkler protected.
- Quality energy-efficient construction is used throughout.
- Spacious and comfortable suites
- Typical one-bedroom units are 688 sq. ft.
- Typical two-bedroom units are 850 sq. ft.
- Supported-Independent Living Units
- Soundproof engineering
- Intercom – allows you to communicate & allow guests into building from your suite.
- Large private balconies for each suite.
At Circle Drive Place – you’ll find a little something for everyone, with many opportunities to get involved, to entertain friends, to connect with and help build community.
An active Resident’s Council encourages involvement in a variety of activities. Circle Drive Place is a community – a place where people care about their neighbors.
- Games room – friendly neighborhood bantering around the Pool Tables and Shuffle Board Table.
- Common Library Area – a place to share books and puzzles or just sit quietly.
- Afternoon Coffee Hour – bring your mug join the folks down in the Common Lounge for your afternoon coffee break.
- Personal gardening plots in a shared garden space bring enjoyment to summer days.
- Weekly Social Night – with a variety of entertainers, or perhaps some good-old home entertainment. Of course a social always needs that “hot cuppa” of tea or coffee and a little something for the sweet tooth.
- Faith Services – Sunday interdenominational faith services are also an option.
- Volunteering – Do you like to volunteer? Opportunities are open for you to help out at the Care Home located on the same campus.
A variety of options are available for the most or least physically inclined person:
- Take a walk outdoors around the spacious grounds, or on those cold days, make a walking path indoors.
- Meet your friends in the common lounge a couple of days a week for group exercises or,
- Work out in the Exercise Room on the modern weight, strengthening and aerobic equipment provided for the Resident’s personal use.